Get Global’s latest masterclass, Culture Shock: The Dynamics of Working in an International Team, is set to be a transformative event for anyone looking to break into the global tech industry. The masterclass will feature a lineup of Get Global Mentors who will share their invaluable experiences working in international teams and navigating the cultural nuances of different work environments.
One of the mentors for this masterclass will be Richard Otaru, a Senior Software Engineer at TeleSoftas. With extensive experience working in international tech teams, Richard has a wealth of knowledge and insights to share.
During the masterclass, Get Global community members will have the opportunity to engage with the mentors and have their questions answered. Some potential questions or concerns that may be addressed include the following:
- How can I prepare for culture shock when working in an international team?
- How do I communicate effectively with team members from different cultural backgrounds?
- What common cultural differences might I encounter when working in other countries?
- How can I navigate conflicts that may arise due to cultural differences?
- What are some strategies for building trust and strong relationships with team members from different backgrounds?
Seats for this masterclass are limited, so register beforehand to secure your spot. This masterclass provides an incredible opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and gain insights to help you thrive in any international team.
Masterclass: Culture Shock: The Dynamics of Working in an International Team.
Date: March 10th, 2023
Time: 5 PM (GMT +1)
Richard Otaru (Nigeria), Senior Software Engineer, TeleSoftas, and Get Global Mentor
Kennedy Ibeh (Lithuania), Senior Software Engineer, TeleSoftas, and Get Global Mentor